Stamped in Red Letters
Just discovered this teacher’s stamp in my desk drawer.
I twisted the the knob to scroll through the rubber words. There was still some red ink on the ones most used: VERY GOOD and EXCELLENT.
What if God had a stamper like this? If I received my life back stamped in Red Letters, how would it read?
- Improving – When I was a child
- Good – When I was in grade school
- Very Good – When I graduated
- Excellent – When I got my graduate degrees
- Neat work – When I became employed
- Messy – When I married
- Watch Punctuation – When I had children
- Spelling Errors – When I was a teacher
- Incomplete – When I began coaching. Then quit coaching
- See me – Write, He said.
- Not satisfactory – Edit, He said.
- Do Over – Funny how these words sound different coming from Him.
Makes a good life story.